Sign up for FORMED!
Our Lady of Grace Parish is pleased to provide members with a free subscription to formed.org. Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks, and a great selection of popular ebooks — in both English and Spanish — all just a click away!
It’s EASY and FREE to Register!
- Go to olg-church.org > “Learned” > FORMED
- Follow the onscreen prompts to create your account
- You’re all ready to access the inspiring and engaging content on FORMED!
FRIDAYS of LENT | Through March 23
Days of abstinence
Fish Dinners in Moloney Center | 5:00–7:00pm
Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus. See below for menu and prices.
FRIDAYS of LENT | Stations of the Cross 7:00pm
Food Collection Sunday
Food Collection Sunday, takes place on the third Sunday of the month, Mar 18. Bring non-perishable food to the side entrance of the church near the upper parking lot after all Masses. Monetary gifts are gratefully accepted—please deposit in the offering basket.
Divine Mercy Novena | Mar 30
Youth Group Events
For Middle School - Junior High, ESCAPE:
- April 6 - Urban Jungle in Santee
- April 13 - Escape meeting in the Youth Room
For High School, New Life: Join us at 6:30 on Sunday evenings for food, fun and fellowship!
- Steubenville 2018 - registrations available at the Youth Room and via email. Steubenville Youth Conference is for all incoming Freshmen to graduating Seniors and is at USD campus July 27 - 29.
Mark your calendars!
- Synergy Youth Day is Sat, April 7 at Cathedral Catholic High School Registration & permission forms are now available via email, Youth Room, and in Confirmation Classes.
- Taste of OLG Youth Fundraiser Dinner on Sat, April 21 at Moloney Center.
Eucharistic Exposition, Adoration and Benediction
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament is scheduled in the church with OLG School on Tues, Apr 3, immediately following the 8:00am Mass. Benediction will take place at 11:40am. Attend and spend some time with the Lord in prayer.
Attend the Divine Mercy Sunday Liturgy!
CWC Book Club
The Book Club invites all parishioners to participate. Read "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak and meet to discuss Tues, May 1 at 9:30am in the Knights of Columbus room. Our book club is open to everyone in the parish. We meet every other month. For info call Julie at (619) 461-2448. The meetings generally end around 11:30am.
Beginning Experience Retreat
Divorced, widowed, and separated persons can register now for a healing retreat May 4-6 at the Prince of Peace Abbey, Oceanside. The weekend focuses on moving beyond grief in a supportive and caring environment with others that have gone through the same experiences.
Call our parishioner, Rose, (619) 504-4410 or Nish (Spanish), (330) 607-8774. Visit Beginning Experience website for more information.